Skip to main content

What just happened?

I wrote an entire blog, and it disappeared. It was good, too, or at least I thought so. I have no idea what button I accidentally hit, but whatever it was.....it made my blog zip to cyber space forever without even one view. So sorry, guys, for those of you waiting for the next word.....Today, the word is SAVE YOUR WORK OFTEN!!!! Now I know why I can't play the orange button on Guitar Hero....stupid pinky finger! Stupid mini keyboard on my netbook! Oh let's get real.....STUPID ME!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You just thought you knew everything there is to know about me, huh? Let's see....I am a teacher....check....huge Tennessee fan...check....hate raisins...check....a Christian...check...loves music...check...former hitch hiker....check..no wait...what? Ah, so you DON'T know everything about me! Okay, let's start with the latter... 10. I went to Europe the first time as a junior at Lenoir-Rhyne. I was with a family from LR, and then we also traveled with two guys from New York and a girl from Canada. Most of the group went to ski. Me...I tried skiing for 30 minutes and almost did not live to tell about it. So I went sightseeing, and how do you sight see in Europe? Hitch hike!! It was totally safe, and I was always with someone in the group, usually. And I decided it was best not to share this news with my parents until AFTER I returned from Europe! 9. I have a hard time telling my left from my right. I have to stop and think about it almost every time. Ask my husband and ...

New Year's Day 2012

Ah, the New Year. My least favorite time of the year probably because it always meant back to school after a nice, long vacation. Staying up late...sleeping late...Christmas movies...eating way too much junk...spontaneous trips to anywhere...watching daytime TV (not very thrilled there)...but NOT ONE MINUTE of school work! So now I am a hypocrite. There, I said it. I am a HYPOCRITE! I told my kids, upon leaving for Christmas break, to study everyday because we have exams in two weeks. And yet, I did not set the example. There's nothing I can do about that now. I did plan my lessons for tomorrow, but that is about the extent of the school work. Besides, I have friends needing me to play WORDS WITH FRIENDS! I cannot disappoint my friends! (At this point, I am checking my Kindle Fire to see if it is my turn to play...then Facebook calls...and ANGRY BIRDS are chirping...) Okay God, here is mess #1. We need to work on this ADD-thing. It really gets in the way.....oh look, Daisy found t...

Why? Where? When? What? Who?

     About five minutes ago, Tim Tebow and the Broncos charged their way into another win in the NFL Playoffs. Not only was it the first game with the new Overtime rules (which I am still trying to process), but it was another chance for the media to take a poke at Tebow's faith. Did you see the NFL commentators after the game?? Do you believe Tebow has what it takes to win another game next week? And their response?? Bowing their heads as if in prayer. Was this meant to put down Tebow...again....or are they beginning to eat their words...again?  For most of the season, Tim Tebow has been ridiculed, put down, questioned, and scoffed because of his faith on and off the football field.  So my question is...Why?      Why so much coverage about Tebow's faith in Christ? Why not share some "love" with other players who share their beliefs? What about the Rastafarian's (those with the long dred locks)? Why not pick on them about their f...